Below is a detailed list of the things you can find in the book:
- The "Series Bible" written by the showrunners.
- How the writers draw from the history of Doyle's novels.
- The original BBC press release announcing the show.
- Casting the series leads, with complete filmography of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
- Casting Andrew Scott as Moriarty; Lara Pulver as Irene Adler; and other supporting characters
- "Holmes from Holmes" segments, which compare the screenplay to pages from the books.
- Deleted Scenes from the scripts.
- Constructing and designing the 221B Baker Street interior.
- Profile on composer David Arnold and his great music for the show.
- Discussion about editing the show
- Dozens of on-location photos
- Concept art and visual effects work on the Hound
- Breakdowns of key scenes, including the Reichenbach Fall.
- Storyboard sequence for Sherlock's fall.
- Graphic design for the show, including the newspapers/headlines and text on screen.
- John & Mary's Wedding Album
- Full Episode listings (incl. cast/crew, duration, air date, and audience numbers)
If you are a fan of the series, then you're really going to want to read this. "Sherlock: Chronicles" gets my highest recommendation.
Interested? Buy the book on Amazon.